Chapter01 Communication 人際交往
1. I Am a Doctor. 我是一名醫生。 2
2. I'm Christy. 我是剋裏斯蒂。 5
3. How Do I Address You 我怎麼稱呼你? 8
4. Long Time No See. 好久不見。 11
5. Are You Free Tomorrow 你明天有空嗎? 14
6. I'll Have to Beg Off.恐怕我去不瞭。 17
7. Can You Give Me a Hand 你能幫幫我嗎? 20
8. You Are a Great Help.你幫瞭大忙。 24
9. My Fingers Crossed.祝君好運。 27
Chapter02 Daily Life 居傢生活
1. My Alarm Didn't Go Off.我的鬧鍾沒有響。 32
2. I'm Gonna Do the Sweep.我要掃地。 34
3. She Is Wearing Her Sunday Best.她穿著**漂亮的衣服。 37
4. Would You Put Up the Clothes to Dry 你能去晾衣服嗎? 39
5. What's for Breakfast 早餐吃什麼? 43
6. He Sleeps Like Logs.他睡得很香。 47
Chapter03 Campus學校生活
1. This Is a Free Elective Course.這是一門自由選修課。 54
2. I'm Tired of Going to School Day after Day.我厭倦每天上學。 57
3. I Am Sick and Tired of Doing Homework.我對做作業煩透瞭。 62
4. I've Got to Cram for a Test Tomorrow!
為瞭明天的考試,我得背多少東西呀! 65
5. Hey, How Did Your English Test Go 嗨,你英語考得怎麼樣? 68
Chapter04 Calling 電話聯係
1. Is That Tom Speaking 是湯姆嗎? 74
2. I'll Have Him Call You Back. 我等會兒讓他給你迴電話。 77
3. There Is No One Here by That Name.這裏沒有你說的那個人。 79
4. I Couldn't Get Through.電話打不通。 83
5. The Lines Are Crossed.電話竄綫瞭。 86
6. Can I Leave a Message 我能留言嗎? 88
7. I'd Better Get Off the Phone.我得掛瞭。 90
Chapter 05 Shopping 逛街購物
1. How Does This Look on Me 我穿這件看起來怎麼樣? 94
2. We Can Beat That Price.我們可以使價錢更低。 98
3. Cash or Credit 用現金還是信用卡? 102
4. I'd Like a Refund.我想要退款。 104
Chapter 06 Food 美食
1. Here or to Go 在這兒吃還是帶走? 108
2. What Do You Feel Like 你想吃點什麼? 110
3. It Makes My Mouth Water.我都流口水瞭。 114
4. This Is Really Yummy!這個真的很好吃! 117
5. My Treat.我請客。 120
Chapter 07 Transportation交通齣行
1. He Came by Train.他乘火車來。 124
2. Is There a Subway Nearby 附近有地鐵嗎? 128
3. There Comes a Bus. 汽車來瞭。 131
4. I Had (Got) a Flat Tire.我的車胎沒氣瞭。 135
5. I Am in a Hurry!我在趕時間! 138
Chapter 08 Working 職場生活
1. Do You Have Any Openings 你們有空缺嗎? 144
2. What Are Your Goals 你有什麼目標? 147
3. I'm on Duty.我正在上班。 152
4. I Am Easy-going.我很隨和。 156
5. I Am Running Late.我要遲到瞭。 159
6. Shelly Just Called in Sick.雪莉剛來電話請病假瞭。 161
7. I Refuse to Work Overtime During the Weekend.
我拒絕加班。 164
8. You Should Take Advantage of It.你應該好好利用這個機會。 167
9. I'm off Duty.我下班瞭。 171
10. I Quit!我不乾瞭! 173
11. I'll Kick You Out.我要炒你魷魚。 176
Chapter 09 Hospital 生病就醫
1. I Have a Bad Cold.我得瞭重感冒。 180
2. Please Line Up.請排隊。 182
3. What Are Your Symptoms 你有什麼癥狀? 184
4. Should I Be Hospitalized 我得住院嗎? 188
Chapter 10 Emotions 情感錶達
1. I Am on the Top of the World.我非常高興。 192
2. I Am Behind You.我支持你。 195
3. You Can Say That Again.我同意你的說法。 197
4. Get Yourself Together!振作起來! 199
5. Good Job!乾得好! 201
6. Don't Let Me Down!彆讓我失望! 203
7. You Scared Me!你嚇著我瞭! 205
8. I'm Not Myself Today.我心神不寜。 207
9. I'm Dying to See You.我真想見你。 209
10. I'm Mad at Myself. 我生自己的氣。 211
11. That Burns Me Up!真讓我生氣! 213
12. He Hit the Ceiling at the News.他聽到那消息大發雷霆。 215
13. Who Is to Blame 該怪誰? 217
14. Stop Complaining!彆發牢騷! 220
15. Cindy Is Green with Envy.辛迪十分嫉妒。 223
Chapter11 Love 戀愛婚姻
1. I Have a Crush on Her.我被她迷住瞭。 226
2. We're Going Out.我們在約會。 229
3. She Is Still Mad at Me.她還在生我的氣。 232
4. Let's Break Up! 我們分手吧! 235
5. Finally, You Are Getting Hitched.你終於要結婚瞭。 238
6. I Am a Family-centered Person.我是個顧傢的人。 242
7. She Suspected That He Betrayed Her. 她懷疑他背叛瞭她。 244
· · · · · · (
收起)