It's nice meeting you.
         很高興認識你
         Do you speak English?
         你會說英語嗎?
         Please make yourself at home.
         請彆客氣
         What's the weather like?
         天氣怎麼樣?
         You must face the music.
         你必須承擔後果。
         I don't know for sure.
         我不能肯定。
         Dinner is on me.
         晚餐我請客。
         Are you used to the food here?
         你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎?
         Don' t bother.
         不用麻煩瞭。
         There is a call for you.
         有你的電話。
         mind one's own business
         少管閑事
         It's a piece of cake.
         這很容易。
         Do you have any hobbies?
         你有什麼愛好嗎?
         I' m sorry I' m late.
         對不起,我遲到瞭。
         Look before you leap.
         三思而後行。
         can' t see the woods for the trees
         隻見樹木不森林
         Could you speak slower?
         你能說得慢一點嗎?
         Can' t hold a candl to someone.
         不能跟某人比。
         Could I be excused?
         我失陪瞭。
         Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
         包你滿意。
         What are your hours?
         你們幾點到幾點營業?
         I need to make a reservation.
         我要預訂房間。
         I need to schedule an interview for Thursday.
         我需要安排時間星期四麵談。
         Take care.
         請多保重。
         Thanks for loaning me five bucks.
         謝謝你藉給我5美元。
         You' ve got a nice car.
         你的汽車很棒。
         I need to cheCk in.
         我要登記住宿。
         How do you like living in Dallas?
         你喜歡住在達拉斯嗎?
         let the cat out of the bag
         泄密
         There is nothing I can do.
         我無能為力。
         Let something slip though one's fingers.
         眼睜睜地看著……跑掉。
         Does this microwave also have a time?
         這個微波爐也有計時器嗎?
         build a fire under someone
         催促某人
         Where have you been?
         你去哪兒瞭?
         I can' t help it.
         我是不得已,沒辦法。
         It's no big deal.
         這沒什麼大不瞭的。
         I wasn' t aware of that.
         我沒有意識到。
         one's brain child
         某人的主意
         ……
      · · · · · ·     (
收起)